The Let’s Read Committee is pleased to announce the launch of its
10th Annual Children’s Writing Competition
Students from the ages of 11 to 18 years are invited to submit:
A colourfully illustrated story, set in Oman,
suitable for young children, aged 5 to 7 years old, to read.
- Entries can be written in English or Arabic.
- Word count must not exceed 500 words.
- Entries should include:
1) Name, age, phone number, email address of entrant.
2) Name, telephone number and email address of school.
- The entries will be judged on the following criteria:
interesting characters, exciting plot, well written text, and colourful illustrations.
Winners will be presented with great prizes and may see their work in print. Submit the entries to the respective English Language teachers.
Deadline for submissions: Thursday 17th March 2016